I’m Writing a Book!

Current update on life: my writing!

What are you writing about?

My book is about a girl who is trying to write but really needs it to be perfect. She’s also trying to confirm her relationship with her new friend, who she keeps having conflicts with. On top of all that, she’s joining her school’s writing competition!


When do you expect it to be done?

I hope to finish the book itself by the end of this month (that free trial on Reedsy is PRETTY motivating lol..) but the editing and formatting and cover art will likely take another couple weeks. Plus I gotta send it to my beta readers lol :) It’s been around a week so far, and I’m pretty shocked that the process is going pretty smoothly so far!


Will You Update About It?

I hope! I'm currently in the process of writing chapter ten. I'm not very consistent with this blog but Imma try to be!



Will I stop my other writing and art and coding projects? Nope! In fact, I’m hoping to launch my webcomic soon. More about that soon :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts