What’s going on?!
Let’s address some things.
Posting?: Yes, I did mention I’d try to post once a week and unfortunately i suck at doing things consistently. So now I’ve decided it’s around once a month, with (maybe?) some posts in between if I can cram ‘em. Imma become more busy as time goes on, and I’m currently dealing with state exams. But another reason why I’m sorta busy leads me to my next point:
Art Business: I’m going to launch my art business soon!!!!! More on that soon, but generally it’ll be commissions and products :) (I dont wanna spoil too much!)
What about the novel?: I don’t know if I’m going to be able to finish and I’m sort of having writer’s block. What’s good is that I’m almost done!! (20 chapters!!)
Weren’t you gonna start a webcomic?: Yes, and I’m working on it! Once I find a reliable way of doing lineart (I’ve gotten parchment paper to help make it work!!).
What’re you planning to post next?: I’ve been planning to post webcomic and novel updates along with some articles about autism! (I’ve been doing my research)
What’s up with so many pictures?: I’m tryna make my posts a little less word-dense and include some sort of color heh ^^;
Woah! What happened to your website?: I’m in the process of rebranding my website right now to better fit my business.
That’s it for the updates, and sorry for the inconsistent posting!
Comments
Post a Comment