Where did you go?!

 Hello and welcome back! I apologize for disappearing again!


So what happened all that time??

Quite a lot of things, and here they are (hope this explains some things):

1.) I went to Turkey for vacation!

Finally got to visit some family after not seeing them for around 7 years!

2.) I started my webcomic!!

You read that right!! Although it is not lil’ miss mischief, it’s a different one that’s just as good! :))

You can go read it https://doodlzz.wixsite.com/siawvn or https://www.webtoons.com/en/canvas/stuck-in-a-webcomic-visual-novel/list?title_no=1151245 !

Hope you enjoy, although I’m taking a little break-ish for the next ep but at the same time I’m not (due by the end of this week as I write, although I may push this deadline a week back for the sake of quality, it already looks as though a 5 year old drew it)

And 3.) I’ve started a new writing project!

Yes, it’s a novel, yes I’m still on hiatus for my previous project, and yes it’s taken a lot of inspiration from Harry Potter, Hooky, and the Worst Witch!

I’m planning to publish it once I finish for beta readers, so don’t expect much from it!

4.) I finished my sketchbooks!

Yeah, I finished three in the span of three months, what a coincidence /hj ! As I write this I just finished my 36th sketchbook last night! I just wanted to add this somewhere lolol

Trash quality picture of the ending, which I like to ✨spice up a bit✨


Hope that makes up for it! I also plan to start a newsletter over on https://doodlzz.wixsite.com/siawvn  so if I disappear for a bit I might be there!

Please excuse my inconsistent formatting :,) and farewell, my doodles!

~doodlz_


Comments

Popular Posts