Hello guys!
As this is a blog, imma update on what I plan for it! Which would be:
#1: Continue working on my manga
I’m not sure if I mentioned this before, but while I was away, I started a manga! It takes inspiration from Pretty Please I don’t wanna be a magical girl, madoka magica, cardcaptor sakura, sailor moon, and general magical girl media. If that doesn’t give you enough of the idea, my main character wears pink!
#2: Finish up my episodes!
Yeah you heard that right, I’m planning to release episodes 11 and 12 of SiaWVN on August 20th! I’m planning for these to be much longer in comparison to previous episodes, so stay tuned! (Particularly episode 11)
#3: Go back to school :( and study :((
Yeah I go to school. Quite sad. I return to the dreaded environment on August 25th! Of course, I’m pretty excited for school because of my electives (those being Latin, Music Tech, Design Arts, and etc.) and navigating a new campus.
I think the worst part of it would be needing to study for Honors Geometry. :/ I’m definitely not a big fan of geometry, but when it involves algebra I like it! I find Geometry to be a quite tedious subject in math, whereas Algebra is much more bearable (although me personally I enjoy math, that is, when I’m not finding surface area lolol).
I also plan to try out for the softball team! I do suck at the sport and barely know how to play but I think it’ll be worth a try :)
#4: Finish up my new writing project up until chapter 15!
I believe I mentioned this previously, but Im making a new writing project! It’s a fantasy (yay, last I write fantasy was during my Camp Spirits phase, and I wanna redeem myself from that lolol) and I suppose it’s middle grade. It takes a good amount of inspiration from Harry Potter, Little Witch Academia, the Worst Witch, etc. (I would say the inspiration of Harry Potter is quite heavy- I find myself using the term Time Turner instead of their travelling device (of course, it’s not a sand timer in my story heh :))
Of course, I might not actually reach this as this is just a goal and I’ll be very busy once school starts.
#5: I remember now! I’m reading Harry Potter again :D
I have struggled to remember this as I keep forgetting it while I write this post TvT
And now that I remember, I’m quite happy to say I’m back in my Harry Potter phase and it isn’t as cringe as it was before :D
I’m currently at the end of the 5th book as I write this!
#6: Testing out my newsletter!
Yes, I have a newsletter that you can sign up for on the SiaWVN site (here: https://doodlzz.wixsite.com/siawvn ) that I hope to post on! I expect it to also be monthly in a similar fashion, or possibly twice a month if I’m able to be more efficient. However, that might mean I may cease to exist on this site! (Hope I don’t, I enjoy this but I keep forgetting to do it TvT)
That’s it for the monthly update! Have a nice day :)
Toodles my doodles!
Comments
Post a Comment